Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wow.... One Neverending day.

So after getting off of work, I ended up staying up so my wife could look for a dress for my younger brother's graduation. Yes, he graduated from High School, and I'm darn proud of him. Mostly because I slacked in high school and didn't give my parents the certain pride they deserved, so I'm glad he didn't follow in my footsteps. Buuuut.... back to the day.

The thing is I woke up the night before at 7:30pm, went to work at 11pm, got off at 7am, went back home, dealt with the dog for like an hour and an half, went to the mall, got dressed, went to the graduation at 1pm, graduation was god-awfully long at a strong two and a half hours, left the place, the infamous 290 (Eisenhower Expressway) was backed up as usual, so had to take the streets back to a TGIFriday's in a suburban area (far from the city), ate food, got back home at 7pm, went to sleep for 3 hours.... and after all that, I'm back at work.

..... yeeeeuh.

Well, on a good note, I have art for you guys to see. :)

A recent quickie sketch of one of my many inspirations in art, Rockman (or Megaman for you American people). This took about 10 minutes on the Cintiq during warm-ups. I love drawing Megaman, and if you can notice closely, my Rat Rage characters, especially Rai, is heavily influenced by Megaman.

This was just another random chick drawing. Seriously, chicks consume about 80% of my sketches all around, so be prepared to see a lot of them. Why? Because women are fun to draw.

This last one is a sketch of my bud Chamba's character, Melody Frial of Randomveus, that I did a month ago. Her design is fun, so every now and then, I'll catch myself sketchin' her.

Well, that's all I have for tonight. Until next time...

PEESHOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment