Sunday, April 04, 2010

NEGLECT can be such a pain...

WOW!

I haven't posted on this blog in almost a year! BAD BIZNESS...

Well, I'm not going to go into great detail of everything that went on between now and what was the last post....? August? ...Yeah.... *clears throat*
Anyhoo, everything has been shaping up to be great! I finally got all my ducks in a row as far as work goes (secular and artistic work, I'm talking about here) and I now included my schedule, which is embedded right under my profile! (Look and see! ---->)

Anyway, I'll start today off with a sketch I did yesterday of Marvel's She Hulk. Yesh, she's utterly hit with my anime-influenced style, but what can ya' do...? I'm not Adam Hughes.


I went to the store and picked up some colored pencils, and even though this is designated as a $10 Sketch, I kinda went overboard visually, it appears. However, this is the quality I would push if I was drawing with a regular No. 2 pencil... So no one is getting anything special, just the fact that She-Hulk wouldn't be... green enough, with regular pencils.

Anyway, back to setting up. I got my Twitter account added on here as well, and I really would love to tweet often, but I need more followers to put fuel to the flame! So go and follow me! You can even reach me instantly with a question or whatever (since I have it on my hip via my Palm Pre).

With that, I'll save it for next time!

And NO MORE NEGLECTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment